Welcome to Credit Recovery for 1st Semester of Common Core Algebra II. Over the next 4 days you will be re-learning the material from your 1st semester Common Core Algebra II class. Each day will be spent reviewing the lesson material from each of the three units; Polynomials, Rational Functions, and Radical Functions. On the 5th day of class you will take the final exam which you must make at least a 70% on to pass credit recovery.
In order to receive credit, students must earn a total combined average score of 70% or higher on a cumulative final exam and a performance assessment. The Final constitutes 70% of the grade with a performance assessment making up the other 30%. Passing averages will have an additional grade issued for the course on their transcript. No grade will be issued for students who score lower than 70% as their final credit recovery grade.
NOTE: The NCAA does not accept Credit Recovery Program course credits for its potential student-athletes.
You will need to spend at least 1-2 hour at home working on your worksheet packet and your performance final. During class time you will take notes to help reinforce your prior knowledge and complete in-class practice problems to help you with completing the problems in your worksheet packet. You are also expected to watch the online videos to help you with your worksheet packet problems.